Wireless Product Guide
connectBlue is a leading provider of robust Industrial and Medical wireless solutions, designed and tested for the most demanding applications and environments. Based on Classic Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth low energy technology, Wireless LAN (WLAN) and IEEE 802.15.4 / ZigBee, connectBlue provides ready-to-use products and modules as well as custom design solutions. The wireless product portfolio is unique thanks to the following:
- Long-term availability. The products have been in operation for over a decade with a consistent form factor allowing for changes in chips or technology.
- Outstanding reliability. The products are tested for industrial and medical applications and have an extended temperature range. Also, the products operate faultless 24/7 under the toughest conditions regardless of dust, humidity, temperature variations, rapid movement changes, etc.
- Best performance. We own, develop and maintain our Bluetooth stack and WLAN software drivers. The products are radio type approved for European, US, Canadian, Japanese markets as well as are compliant with EMC, Safety and Medical standards, and the Bluetooth qualification program.
- Interchangeability. The wireless products share form factor and fitting, connectors, antenna solutions as well as configuration and control software tools which make them sustainable over time - over generations and technologies.
- Quality manufacturing & support. We also utilize the resources from Swedish-based high quality manufacturing facilities (ISO9001:2008, ISO13485:2003, etc.) where each product is individually tested and tuned for consistent performance. Through our offices in Sweden, Germany and the USA sales offices we can offer first-line support with 24 hour coverage.
- Future-proof dependability. We drive the technology development in the wireless standard forums. We track and even promote the new standards within our product portfolio.
Wireless Selection Guide
If you want to learn more on various wireless use cases, wireless technology comparison, what makes connectBlue unique and the technical differences between the connectBlue wireless products and modules, have a look in our Wireless Selection Guide.
Compare Wireless Products
If you want to compare products regardless of wireless technology, select from the following options: